At Drivetrain, we are building a business navigation software to help companies scale their business - by helping them plan better and monitor their execution against the plans. Drivetrain is like GPS for business execution.
Drivetrain is founded by two ex-Googlers who have built and scaled large businesses. Alok was a partner at Elevation Capital, a prominent VC firm, and before that CEO of Freecharge, CPO & COO of redBus, and Global Product Lead at Google. Tark was VP of Engineering at Freshworks, where he led ML and Data Platform teams and launched Freshsales. Before that, he founded a company that was acquired by Freshworks. Both the founders have deep experience in the SaaS business model and have seen the pain points that need Drivetrain.
We’re a remote-friendly company, bringing together the best and the brightest no matter where they are. The company HQ will be in Bangalore. We’ll keep some core hours in IST overlapping across the team.
Why is this role exciting:
- The underlying technical problems are challenging - how do you design abstractions that minimize custom code, as every business is a little different; how do you deal with data scattered across multiple systems and make sense of a large number of moving parts.
- As a software engineer in test, you will be responsible for setting up a test framework, writing, and running tests, and ensuring the quality and reliability of the Drivetrain systems. We're heavily pro-automation by culture.
- As an early team member, you’ll help shape our company culture, engineering practices, and the product.
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is a great problem solver and is passionate about the craft of testing software effectively
- Has a good understanding of computer science basics
- Has at least one year of experience in software testing especially frameworks like Selenium
- Experience with AWS would be helpful but is not necessary
- Is aspirational, self-driven, and proactive
- Has excellent communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying